Trouble purchasing VP4

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

mart
Bouncer
Bouncer

Trouble purchasing VP4

Post by mart »

Hi,

I've tried to buy VP4 from the Celeris Store. The problem is, at the bottom it requires the billing address and the postal code which only allows 5 digits as in a US zip code, and being the the uk I need 6 digits.. it won't let me go any further with the purchase without this. Is there something I missed? eg. like an option to go to a UK purchase form thingy? Or is there an alternative way of buying because I REALLY don't feel comfortable with online purchases.?

Any help would be much appreciated...I'll even give you a big sloppy kiss as I've been looking forward to this for about 7 years when the idea of VP4 was only a rumour.
ingmu
Hustler
Hustler

Re: Trouble purchasing VP4

Post by ingmu »

I think maybe it's ok to enter a random number.
The bill address should only depend on your info at the credit card company.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Im from the Uk and I noticed the same post code glitch.

Just enter as much of your postcode as you can without any spaces, and leave out last letter like I did and when it asks what state you are in just choose one of them(I chose Alaska).

You should be able to procede no problem.

To avoid any other issues try doing all this through Google Chrome browser as there has been some issues when trying to order on some other web browsers.

I did all this and ordered a serial without any hitches.
mart
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by mart »

thanks guys. I managed to download and install it after following your advice. *big (non gay) kiss as promised" :-)