can't play my favorite game....help?

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

sashadoc
Wannabe
Wannabe

can't play my favorite game....help?

Post by sashadoc »

I started playing VP on a Nintendo system 8 years ago and when I got my laptop the first thing I did was get VP3. Here's the problem. My laptop started to give up the ghost so I went to a desktop. When I purchased (online) VP3 almost 4 years ago I put the serial number in a business folder in my e-mail. It has somehow been deleted from that folder. I "cloned" my hard drive to an external drive. When I copied VP3 to the desktop it asks for the number. I don't have it anymore. Is there anything I can do? Unlike "dumbfounded" in a previous post I think VP3 is the best virtual pool game on the market. I'm a 65 year old USAF veteran and played on many pool teams in my life. I sure miss VP3 and don't have the funds to repurchase (VA Disability). Please help?
Tim
Nam[BE]
Banger
Banger

Re: can't play my favorite game....help?

Post by Nam[BE] »

Hi Tim,
I think you can get some answers on this page : http://www.celeris.com/celeris_game_sup ... ation.html
The support can be contacted on support@celeris.com. Explain your case and I'm sure they'll get you sorted.
And by the way, VP4 comes out on August 15th, so you may want to keep informed on the subject, e.g. by visiting this forum around that date :) (or better, VP4 Facebook page if you have an account).

Franck
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: can't play my favorite game....help?

Post by 9balldotcom »

Contact Celeris as advised above and make sure you give them all your details in particular the original email address that you gave when you initially purchased you serial.

If you have had no reply after a few days then forward your details to me hhwgollogly@hotmail.com and ill send them directly to a person at Celeris who should look into it for you.

Celeris are very busy at the moment finishing off Virtual Pool 4 so your reply might not be as prompt this time around.