Why is everybody always playing 9ball?

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

Bobbie Burly
Wannabe
Wannabe

Why is everybody always playing 9ball?

Post by Bobbie Burly »

I understand why the very best pool players prefer 9ball: it cuts it all short. Your goal is break and then run the game and then run the next game. Cool...but how many of us are playing in that league? Sure not me and sure not 95 percent of all the guys who are playing 9ball. For very most guys 9ball is hoping your opponent misses on the 8-ball. So why is everybody playing this game all the time? Every other game has a smaller luck-factor for average players, every other game is more likely to let the better player win. Every other game demands more concentration and skill to win for the average player. Well, I guess I just answered my question myself. Sorry, silly question.
Or: could it be that everybody is always playing 9ball because everybody is always playing 9ball? Just going on and on?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Predator IKON 8 Predator IKON 9 BK2 No Wrap
OnePocketSlim
Bouncer
Bouncer

Re: Why is everybody always playing 9ball?

Post by OnePocketSlim »

Play 1 Hole. :strokeit:
*VP3*
Bouncer
Bouncer

Re: Why is everybody always playing 9ball?

Post by *VP3* »

OnePocketSlim wrote:Play 1 Hole. :strokeit:
Love to play One Hole. :bootyshake: :strokeit:
Where's the bumpers?