VP3 Dl with windows 7 64 bit?

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

cincy_kid
Wannabe
Wannabe

VP3 Dl with windows 7 64 bit?

Post by cincy_kid »

I was thinking of buying VP3 DL and wanted to try the free preview version first to make sure it would run on my 64 bit windows 7. After download and installation it will not run at all. When I click on the .exe it does nothing. Before spending any money I want to be confident that it will run for me.

I have been playing carom 3D (www.carom3d.com) for 7+ years and it is by far the best billiard game ever created. However they do not have a one pocket game which I would love to play. This is the reason I am going to try VP3 if I can get it to work.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
cincy_kid
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: VP3 Dl with windows 7 64 bit?

Post by cincy_kid »

anyone?

I cant even play the preview. It does nothing when I try to run the .exe

I want to try this game out but am not buying it until I know it works.
Potter
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Potter »

It works perfectly fine on Win 7 64 bit, but you have to register the game before you can play it, so make sure you start playing it on the computer you're going to always play it on because Celeris insists that their customers can only play the game they paid for on one machine. Another thing to keep in mind is that each time you perform a fresh install of your operating system, for whatever reason, you'll need to beg Celeris for another serial key, and they don't always respond with a new one very quickly. It can take up to a week or more before they issue you with a new one.
cincy_kid
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by cincy_kid »

thx for the reply but how come I cant get the free preview to work?

I wonder if it has anything to do with my dual monitor setup.
Potter
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Potter »

I didn't know that it had a free preview, so I can't help you there. I can say that it works fine on Win 7 64bit though.
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Post by AlinVille »

Yes VP3 is compatible with Win7 64bit.