How do I get VP3 codec videos to play on quicktime?

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

Ronnie1465
Wannabe
Wannabe

How do I get VP3 codec videos to play on quicktime?

Post by Ronnie1465 »

I've downloaded and installed multiple VP3 codecs and tried uninstalling/reinstalling quicktime.

I'm running on Vista if that makes any difference, anyone have any pointers on how to fix this issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller PS3 MOVE Charging PS3 Move Sports PS3 Remote
Bagpuss
Bouncer
Bouncer

Re: How do I get VP3 codec videos to play on quicktime?

Post by Bagpuss »

Have you tried downloading VLC Media Player? It has a lot of codecs and plays almost anything so may install something that triggers the VP3 videos to play.

This is irrespective of whether or not you're confusing the ".vp3" video format with the videos with Virtual Pool 3 (a.k.a VP3) the video game...
Albinario
V8BWC 2006 VCWC 2007 VWSC 2008/2010

Post by Albinario »

If there are links in the signature, you can be pretty sure it's not a serious poster/ a bot..
Bagpuss
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by Bagpuss »

Doh! You're probably right - I use screen magnification software, so missed the link. Did wonder why that BIG picture was there, though!

Cunning - shame the Celeris forums can't detect such skullduggery!

Can the mods delete this thread?