VP3 DL - Snooker question ( designate ball on)

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

Yenool
Wannabe
Wannabe

VP3 DL - Snooker question ( designate ball on)

Post by Yenool »

When I am playing snooker on VP3 DL (PC version), I can pot a red but every time I go for a colour it asks me to designate the ball on... a 'DesignateBallOn' dialog box pops up and I have to click the ball I want to pot with the mouse.
Is there any way to make the game automatically select the ball I'm aiming at so that I don't have to designate it every time? The dialog box is really annoying and slows the game down to a crawl :-(.

Any help would be grately appreciated.
Fluke[FIN]
Hustler
Hustler

Re: VP3 DL - Snooker question ( designate ball on)

Post by Fluke[FIN] »

You have to designate manually, no auto-nomination in vp3. But you can do the designation more easy way by the number keys on your keyboard (2-7, 2 being the yellow and 7 being the black.the other numbers between you can figure out yourself:) )
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

Does that mean the blue is 9? :p
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
parkter
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by parkter »

Great, didn't know they changed the order of numbers to this: 2, 3, 4, 9, 6 , 7. I'll need to go and inform the teacher.