Pro Tour Player Signup

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

vpeer
VIP
VIP

Pro Tour Player Signup

Post by vpeer »

Any of you people semi-pro or better in real life can sign up to be a player in the Pro Tour Career mode in VP4. Details here:
http://www.celeris.com/celeris_player_signup.html
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pro Tour Player Signup

Post by 9balldotcom »

Im not so I assume im in with the numpties in the AI section then?
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Post by vpeer »

9balldotcom wrote:Im not so I assume im in with the numpties in the AI section then?
Yes, but we will make you King of the Numpties!

If I can't get enough players signed up, may use some of the numpties in pro tour mode too.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Now your making sense,but im afraid you got to make stub the King of the numpties there im afraid he stands head and shoulders above us all(even though hes only the same height as a Hobbit)

:mad: :loco:
Hanterp
Banger
Banger

Post by Hanterp »

Is this some kind of beta-test for VP4?

What is that AI-section you are talking about?
I would like to help with testing. I think you should know how ordinary players react when playing...
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

No Hanterp its not....

Ill explain

You know that in VP3 there are a whole list of AI players and some of them are actually made up of members of the VP3 community who sent in their pics some years ago to be included in the release of VP3DL.if you look in the list of AI players youll see names like Albinario,Nugget, DIGGLER among others.

Well in VP4 you had the opportunity for quite some time to send in your own picture to be included in the list of AI players this time also and again quite a few of us have done so.

The additional feature of VP4 is that there is to be an offline Pro Tour career mode in the game with a list of amateur,semi-pros and professional pool players in it and its that list of players that Celeris are looking for people to take part in at the moment.

There is nothing to test yet.
Hanterp
Banger
Banger

Post by Hanterp »

Ah, thank you for clearing that up.