Q-stix back or not

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

hhiker
Wannabe
Wannabe

Q-stix back or not

Post by hhiker »

prompted by others gsa'ers I an posting this thread to see if any support for Q-stix to be allowed back in here

vote no - or yes - no other comments pleases
djvivid
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: Q-stix back or not

Post by djvivid »

He has been a very naughty boy who deserves his bottom spanked, but no way is a ban untill 2018 reasonable.
I would sugest we allow him to return within reasonable, rational and proportionate time with a caveat that no such nonsense be seen again.

So back, but maybe 1st jan 2011
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

I have a better suggestion.

Your posts on here serves absolutely no purpose at all in your campaign to get him back into gamespy.

You need all to collectively mail Angel at gamespyarcade....all your doing here is voicing an opinion that will not even reach the eyes of the right person who you should be addressing this to.
fashionez
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by fashionez »

YES GUYS PLEASE LET HIM BACK
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

Like Hugh pointed out, Q isn't banned by Celeris, he is banned by Gamespy.
You are barking up the wrong tree.
Wannabe

Post by djvivid »

No one is suggesting celeris should be concerned.. no one is asking them, We are asking the community, And if there's a strong feeling that the ban is unfair then we take that opinion to GSA. And they may or may not consider the views.
So no one is barking up the wrong tree.