Happy Birthday VP3(I have a dream)

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy Birthday VP3(I have a dream)

Post by 9balldotcom »

VP3 is now almost grown up and has reached the ripe old age of 10 years old.

This time though is the time for change and it is upon us now.
Its been a long journey.....and along time waiting and the waiting still isnt over,but I can see light at the end of that long dark tunnel...I can see VP4 in the distance,its oh so close yet still too far away.
I have a dream today
I have a dream that one day little baby Stubs can hold hands with little baby niksanas and they both shall be free...free to play and not get muted first week in the new lobby.

I have a dream that this great nation of Virtual Poolers will rise up and tell the rest of the online pool players that all their games ARE crap and theres only one holy land and that they must journey to it to be free.
i have a dream that no matter what country your from...yes even the United States,that all will be welcome to the new VP4 lobby and that all can face the challenges ahead together as one and play in tournaments to win...not to run away cos your losing. I have a dream.

I have a dream that Ladyhwk will actually be there and actually do something while she is there,even if it s only putting up a happy thanksgiving picture then doing nothing for the next 4 years.
I have a dream that Larryl will finally come out of his shell and get rid if that silly hat(he looks like Curlys big brother)
I have a dream that all people joining the VP4 lobby will have genuine versions of the game and not wait and see if there will be a cracked version from Russia that crashes every bloody 5 minutes.
I have a dream that all those guys that just play 8ball pub every night will actually try some of the other games that virtual pool 4 will have to offer.
I have a dream that the first update for vp4 wont be available only a week after its launched and that it will be a finished game when its ready to roll out.....
One day and its not far off now a game will be released when its actually ready for release and not be so buggy like many.....I still have a dream

I have a dream that one day and thats definately very far away that ill be able to play vp4 sober.

I have a dream that one day we can all move out from gamespy and say free at last ...free at last........we're off to VP4 at last.

9balldotcom Nov 2010.
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Re: Happy Birthday VP3(I have a dream)

Post by polomint77 »

And that's all that early morning rambling ever will be...... A DREAM!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA :bootyshake:
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Re: Happy Birthday VP3(I have a dream)

Post by AlinVille »

You sleep too much.