Career mode and cues

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

Slh
Wannabe
Wannabe

Career mode and cues

Post by Slh »

Hi when i play on the career mode i start with a house cue. Is There some improvement buying a new cue? Like better cueball controll, less deflection, ecc. Which is the best cue? Or the differences are only on the aesthetics of the cue?
thank you sorry for my bad english.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Career mode and cues

Post by 9balldotcom »

In all the years of playing vp3 theres been no difference in the cues and what they can and cannot do unlike other pool or billiard games on pc or console do now
Slh
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Slh »

i always had the impression that the most expensive cue gives the opportunity to impart more english compared to the house cue... so i was in mistake for a long time?
Albinario
V8BWC 2006 VCWC 2007 VWSC 2008/2010

Post by Albinario »

yes big mistake
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

I've got a cue in vp3 that costs 25,000,000 $ k
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Post by AlinVille »

Yeah no difference in control, just choose the cue that looks best to you or most similar to the one you have irl.
polomint77 wrote:I've got a cue in vp3 that costs 25,000,000 $ k
Didn't help much k
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

AlinVille wrote:Yeah no difference in control, just choose the cue that looks best to you or most similar to the one you have irl.
polomint77 wrote:I've got a cue in vp3 that costs 25,000,000 $ k
Didn't help much k

Pfft, I got a 147, and a 2387 break k, :p
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.