gamespy

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

NSWAR
Bouncer
Bouncer

gamespy

Post by NSWAR »

anyone else having problems getting into gamespy chat?
NSWAR
Bouncer
Bouncer

Re: gamespy

Post by NSWAR »

never \:D/ mind
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

Whats Gamespy Chat?
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
NSWAR
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by NSWAR »

the lobby where people chat...i couldn't get into it last night but it finally connected
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

See Polo the clues in the name gamespy chat is a lobby where people chat ](*,) :shrug: :loser: :alright:
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

9balldotcom wrote:See Polo the clues in the name gamespy chat is a lobby where people chat ](*,) :shrug: :loser: :alright:
I've never heard of the place...
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Look up near the top left corner of your screen in the vp3 lobby youll see chat listed and when you click it,it takes you to the user rooms page.
Now bearing in mind that the user room features are knackered(you can no longer create user rooms) you will also see an option on that page to go to classic chat lobby,which if you click that and go there youll also find that no one is there either.

Here is the gamespy url for that lobby _gspyder://gsp!chatmain/?type=title&group=-1