Verizon Router ActionTec MI424-WR and OTHER ROUTERS

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

cueball1234
Wannabe
Wannabe

Verizon Router ActionTec MI424-WR and OTHER ROUTERS

Post by cueball1234 »

The first thing to do is download polomint77 Polo Port Opener . If you got a verizon router ActionTec MI424-WR ,and having trouble connecting to gamespy virtual pool 3 lobby.First you will need to enable virtual pool port on windows firewall .You can do that by clicking on control panel then Windows firewall.Then you will need to enable ports on your verizon router.To do this .Google and type (whats my isp).Find out what your isp is and copy and paste that to your address bar in your browser.If all works ok the next webpage will be verizon log on screen to log onto the router configuration..Usually the user name is (admin) and password is (password).If you can't log on,then reset your router by pushing in the reset button with a pin on the back of router and hold for 10 seconds.After all the lights come back on try logging on again to verizon router .Once you log on verizon router webpage ,leave the webpage opened .CLICK ON (Firewall setting) then click on minimal security.Then start Polo Port Opener .You will need net framework 3.5 or greater. Polo port will enable and all the ports for virtual pool 3.After you notice that ports were added to your router,try running virtual pool 3 at gamespy.it should work.Same idea applies to other isps provider and routers.Download the Polomint77 Port Opener program here.... http://www.polomint77.co.uk/poloroute.html
Last edited by cueball1234 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:54 pm, edited 10 times in total.
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Re: Verizon router ActionTec MI424-WR

Post by polomint77 »

Nice to know that that program still works with some routers, lol

EDIT the Polomint77 Port Opener program is here.... http://www.polomint77.co.uk/poloroute.html
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.