Mosconi Cup

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

vpeer
VIP
VIP

Mosconi Cup

Post by vpeer »

I'm off to the Mosconi Cup in Vegas Thursday through Sunday. One of my friends Oscar Dominguez is playing for the US so I'm really excited.

I will probably play some pool too, 2 good pool halls in Vegas (if you are ever there), Cue Club and Pool Sharks.

The Mosconi Cup is being broadcast live on Sky so you folks in the UK can watch it too. Sad that Pool is an American born game but it is more popular in Europe and Asia than in the US. It will not be televised live here.

I'm not sure what the line is but I'm sure Europe is favored. They have more team depth and the best tournament players which is key in this format.

Will also have some business meetings to dig up support for VP4.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mosconi Cup

Post by 9balldotcom »

We all usually watch a live stream in the vp3 lobby when the Mosconi Cup is on,so both stateside and all others can catch the action.
We will look out for you.....
And yes theres noting like mixing business with pleasure :strokeit:
mal_clarke
V10BWC 2010

Post by mal_clarke »

Good luck to Oscar.I know Darren Appleton so will be supporting him too! Should be good!
My new Virtual Pool blog:

http://virtualpool4.blogspot.com
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Post by vpeer »

The Mosconi Cup was a great event, the most enjoyable pool event I have watched. There were plenty of surprises as I'm sure most of the people in the UK know, and an upset win for the USA.
Oscar played well and got 2 points, both from doubles matches. Probably would have beaten Ralf in his first singles if he broke better, ended up losing 6-5.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

I think I saw you twice on the first day...can you confirm if you had a light shirt on that day?

And er did you have any discussions with anyone there about your pednding venture with VP4?
Stub
V9BWC 2009

Post by Stub »

Tom''Cigar Tom''Vanover will destroy all of them so will his brother Bobby Vanover have you heard of these guys VPeer?
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Post by vpeer »

Stub wrote:Tom''Cigar Tom''Vanover will destroy all of them so will his brother Bobby Vanover have you heard of these guys VPeer?
I have heard of him, never say him play. I do know a number of players that ran around back east, will ask about him.

But I think you are smoking something if you think he would have a good game with all of those guys. Shane is a great player and very good for the cash. Does not book too many losers. Look what he did to Donny Mills.
Stub
V9BWC 2009

Post by Stub »

well on a good day cigar tom can destroy all in 9 ball and 1 pocket.my eyes have seen as a fair witness k :groupies:
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Post by vpeer »

Stub wrote:well on a good day cigar tom can destroy all in 9 ball and 1 pocket.my eyes have seen as a fair witness k
Ah Stub, quite the chatterbox aren't you?
We can arrange a match, would be at least 5K, I will put up money on Shane for a race to 100 9-ball. I can call Shane right now to set up the match. You have any money to put up? Are you living in that area? Do you know how to get in touch with Tom and can give me his contact information? I doubt this match will happen for that following reasons:
I think you are all talk
I don't think you have any money and if you do i doubt you would put it up
I don't think Tom would play Shane as he knows that is a loser for him
I don't think you want to be a fair witness to this if it involves any of your money

For that matter I can probably arrange a match with Oscar who would be easier for Tom than playing Shane, the best player in this country. Want to have a go with Oscar instead?

I'll even offer you this. I'll play you race to 30 for $2K. I don't know you, never seen you play, I'll take my chances.
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

HAHAHHA, STUBS NAILED !!!! :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
niksana951
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by niksana951 »

That's all :bs: lol
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

:bs: :bootyshake: :fart: :walk:
Stub
V9BWC 2009

Post by Stub »

call running out billiards in dundalk he will play your best for money or not for money table 1 running out billiards.and i watched the mosconi cup and i'm not impressed with ur so called pros they were sloppy i could even take them out and take you out to.
Poolminator
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Poolminator »

smoked k
:bootyshake:
Stub
V9BWC 2009

Post by Stub »

they may b the best just because ther on tv and beet others that are on tv but the best is not known remember that to.we hide in the shadows and are uforic and will defend it wen needed k
Stub
V9BWC 2009

Post by Stub »

watch my v9bwc vid Steve your pros cant beet that either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=892YpG79TyI
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Stub I think your confusing reality with the Virtual world............ :strokeit:
Stub
V9BWC 2009

Post by Stub »

i speek of both
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Post by vpeer »

Stub, I think your smoking something and it must be really good :dead:
Stub
V9BWC 2009

Post by Stub »

call running out billiards in dundalk to set up Cigar Tom match and record it i wana c him smoke ur so called pros.
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Post by vpeer »

Not unless you are putting up the cash because I seriously doubt that Tom will put up his own money to play Shane or Oscar.
Stub
V9BWC 2009

Post by Stub »

i aint puttin it up but Tom knows people who will for him.
Stub
V9BWC 2009

Post by Stub »

did u call the pool hall yet? lol I wana b ther to witness this k :strokeit:
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Post by vpeer »

I have more important things to do than be part of a fantasy that will not happen. Even somebody smoking whatever you are would not put up money for that match.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Yes id say that this discussion is now over....IM BORED WITH IT!!!!!! :bs: