CONGRATULATIONS CHOCKY 147

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

CONGRATULATIONS CHOCKY 147

Post by 9balldotcom »

Chocky sets VP3 record
Chocky has set the highest VP3 tournament break and did it in magnificent style with a maximum 147 break in his second round 2 match of this years Virtual World Snooker Championships 2009 against srwest.

It now ties the record as the hignest break in online Snooker for Vp3 (Glen made a 147 in a friendly match against B11TME which is verified)and also for this tournament.

Congratulations to Chocky on a fantastic acheivement and a terrific standard of play.
sharkey9
VWSC 2007

Re: CONGRATULATIONS CHOCKY 147

Post by sharkey9 »

Class man!
I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean
WIT_UK
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by WIT_UK »

Fantastic job Jim,awesome =D>
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Post by AlinVille »

wd
Chocky
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Chocky »

Cheers!

I don't remember anything much of the break, just the last couple of shots. I left a straight pink into the centre and had to screw back for the final black, left it a bit thin but luckily it went in. First maximum online, hopefully it'll be the highest break of the tournament unless someone starts off with a free ball ;)

Jimbo
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

WD Chockster, maybe I can get one too soon, :D
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.