VP3 Gold - ever coming out?

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

Opinions:

Yes
20%
No
80%

Total votes: 15

AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

VP3 Gold - ever coming out?

Post by AlinVille »

djvivid
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: VP3 Gold - ever coming out?

Post by djvivid »

after all this time one starts to think we will never see a vp3 gold on the pc platform anyway, best to think it won't and if we do it will just be a nice surprise.
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Post by AlinVille »

Yes well, actually I was expecting vpeer's reply here to shed some light on this.
djvivid
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by djvivid »

Hope is such a delusion, its another word for faith!
i'm surprised someone who quotes Richard Dawkins and Burtrand Russell would even use such a word!
I love your quotes board Alin :)

As for the actual question, "Ever" is such a long time, i'm sure it will come out eventualy, or something better.
With so much work being done on mobiles and consols, and a lack of encouraging words from Celeris I can't see
VP3 Gold being pushed at all on the PC in the near future.

I like you though would like some clarification, If steve understood the community wouldn't mind there being no
VP3 Gold, VP4 development if they at least knew for sure the project was put on the back burner. It's not knowing
that drives the desires to know when it will be released. And it effects the enoyment of the game we have!
It's much like driving in your old car after ordering the new one! you just cant wait to switch!

Please put some clarification to this Steve, Rarely a day goes by with out someone in the lobby talking of VP3 Gold.

Peace

Alins quotes page, and let it be a reminder to anyone like me that speaks before they think!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1501
samlauncher
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by samlauncher »

Appreciate the info, it’s good to know.