vp3 idea

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

snope
Hustler
Hustler

vp3 idea

Post by snope »

while watching a pool match sponsered by party poker,I noticed their logo the table had neon tubes around the sides and a mirror in place of the felt ....might be fun to be able to change felt to any surface ...chrome...water...wood ...marble ...lol
in the final analysis love is the answer
TheLuckyCue
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by TheLuckyCue »

Hmmm a bit out there Jerry. how about just the color.
...love is all you need...
VP4 Blog
http://vponline.celeris.com/blog/
snope
Hustler
Hustler

Post by snope »

how about rubber balls ....i was working some years back on a tv show called space above and beyond...they were shooting a scene with a pool table in the background,but the balls were making too much noise so they had special effects make some rubber balls and i painted them to look like a real set of balls ....when they collided they did all kinds of wierd things ...lol...rubber balls and water felt top ...now were talking ...lol
Albinario
V8BWC 2006 VCWC 2007 VWSC 2008/2010

Post by Albinario »

Cool, I liked that show! Was that the episode with David Duchovny from the x-files as an android?
snope
Hustler
Hustler

Post by snope »

yes he was an android in that show ...had all kinds of wires and stuff running over his body