All Cues & Tables

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

All Cues & Tables

Post by AlinVille »

3099 version had more cues. The DL version removed more than 30, but the files were still there, so you could edit the text CueShop.lst to add them in game. Now the latest 3311 version also removed the files, so there's no way to get the old cues back unless you copy them from 3099. So these are all the cues ever released by Celeris, including the ones from 3099:

http://www.2shared.com/file/OMgOblcW/3099_Cues.html

Just extract the files to Virtual Pool 3 DL\art\Cues folder and you will have a total of 60 cues to choose from in-game. When asked, overwrite all (important).

Concerning tables, you probably know that in order to unlock them in single-player you need to finish career mode. So this might prove handy: you can unlock them all just by overwriting one file, players.sts (in the game's main folder). Here it is, unlocked:

http://www.2shared.com/file/t-nN34Hn/players.html
Last edited by AlinVille on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 am, edited 10 times in total.
Poolminator
Hustler
Hustler

Re: All Cues & Tables

Post by Poolminator »

ty
:occasion6:
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

The all tables link in the main post is no longer available,please update it.
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

..and for christ's sake use a zip file instead of this elitist rar crap.
There's really no reason to compress the last byte out of it and force people to download extra software just to unzip the file..

Post by AlinVille »

Updated.
kevin80
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by kevin80 »

Update last
godevillivedog
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by godevillivedog »

Both links are borked. If you haven't hosted them elsewhere can you just email me the files?
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Post by AlinVille »

Updated them now. Forum doesn't allow posting direct links anymore (to prevent spam bots etc), so you'll have to manually copy paste the blue links in your browser.
Potter
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Potter »

Downloaded the file and replaced the older one with it and I still can't use tables 5 and 6 until I've progressed onto them by meeting the challenge on the previous tables. I can access Loch Lomond and Mote Carlo, but I think they were available anyway before replacing the player.sts file.
pater
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by pater »

Im looking for a way to create and edit cues? Anyone know how to go about doing this?
Nam[BE]
Banger
Banger

Post by Nam[BE] »

Hi,
You might want to check this part of the forum : http://celeris.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16
Maybe some tutorials have become old, but I think there a nice bunch of info to start with, and maybe some contacts to make in order to have extra info.
:manure:
GarnaPara

Post by GarnaPara »

Overwhelmed by your lab report? Our skilled writers specialize in bringing clarity to your findings. Say 'write my lab report' and let us handle the complexities. https://paperwriter.com/write-my-lab-report With personalized writer choices and competitive pricing, your report will not only meet but exceed expectations. Transform your stress into academic success today!