Stub's ban

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

Albinario
V8BWC 2006 VCWC 2007 VWSC 2008/2010

Stub's ban

Post by Albinario »

Here is a petition for getting Stub unbanned for 9bwc:

Poolminator
Alinville
Romario
Albinario
dj vivid

If this massive list of names isn't enough to sway Hugh's opinion, nothing is.

If you want to add your name, just reply to this thread.

I don't see how Stub's attacks can be taken seriously - i've always seen him as harmless and a nice guy at heart. I feel the one aspect of Stub's to be taken most seriously is his game of 9-ball, and it should respected by letting him play.

Granted he probably ows Hugh an apology (or a couple), and I hope that if Stub is man enough to apologise, Hugh is man enough lift the ban.

Plus I want a chance to beat him.
TheLuckyCue
Bouncer
Bouncer

Re: Stub's ban

Post by TheLuckyCue »

Albinario wrote:
Plus I want a chance to beat him.
If that isn't the most arrogant statement i've ever heard...albi
get a grip son...you ain't that good and neither is stub.

There are alot of good players around....you an stub just
happen to be the only ones playin...watch out take care an beware!
...love is all you need...
VP4 Blog
http://vponline.celeris.com/blog/
mal_clarke
V10BWC 2010

Post by mal_clarke »

There are some players - polo, Alb, Alin, Stub, Sharkey, lobster, glen that you can name as maybe a cut above anyone else (Apologies to anyone not mentioned in that league)

It would be great if all these players could play each week in the 9 tournaments.
My new Virtual Pool blog:

http://virtualpool4.blogspot.com
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Post by AlinVille »

TheLuckyCue wrote:...get a grip son...you ain't that good and neither is stub...
Just wondering... How would you know that?

You never play anyone; it seems you only like playing with yourself. Here's a good one:

"<TheLuckyCue> now you wanna see how i play then play me
<TheLuckyCue> digg an nugget always wanted to watch me play to see what i was coming up with in diff shots
<TheLuckyCue> got tired of givin away how its done
<TheLuckyCue> thats why i quit playin"

Funny guy.
mal_clarke
V10BWC 2010

Post by mal_clarke »

I say bring him back purely because he has been banned long enough and everyone deserves a second chance.
My new Virtual Pool blog:

http://virtualpool4.blogspot.com
DARKH0RSE
Banger
Banger

Post by DARKH0RSE »

o man u guys still banging on about stub get a freakin life ffs............its just a game ffs and at the worst all he can do is type text to you........ grow up and just mute chat or something for god sake..

i vote for him back in even tho i dont play it much these days ... :bootyshake: :bs: :knob: :blah5:
people need to learn "its a game , and a game by definition can be either won or lost .
If you take away the ability to win or lose you are no longer playing a game and your time is not spent challenging your skill over another's instead your time is now worthless and wasted.
mojoicus
Banger
Banger

Post by mojoicus »

let him back in if he apologises easy thing to do only same as Hugh lettin him back in
Then hopefully we can have a stress free envirement to play pool in
And dont take this personal stub i still want our league matches :)
Stub
V9BWC 2009

me

Post by Stub »

all u ppl do is bann me 4 no reeson.u cant handle the poland power then bann urself hugh cause it aint my problem.it jus goes 2 sho u have serious issues n character flaws n ur a f puss hugh.y dont u tell steve chaplin how u bann ppl 4 being good..u banned glen n u bann me.who r u 2 decide ppls fates hugh?u may b a td but thats all u r.do let it go 2 ur heed cause ill contact the proper authoritaaa n have u banned 4 being a crooket td.n if u delete this post then go ahead it only shos ur character flaws n y u shouldent b td in the 1st place. but those who reed it already u cant delete wat i jus say from their minds hugh k vvvnt 9balldotcom is a crooket td n all will c n have seen.so go gro up 9balldotcom
Stub
V9BWC 2009

me

Post by Stub »

n u the lucky cue no1 has seen u pla so u cant judge others ur jus a ghost here.
Albinario
V8BWC 2006 VCWC 2007 VWSC 2008/2010

Post by Albinario »

you read too much into arrogant statement, TheLuckyCue... it's simply so that if he doesn't play the tournament I have no chance of meating him at all.
I've never made it past the quarter finals.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Ill make a few things clear....no on second thoughts ill make one thing clear.

Stub will not play in this tournament for reasons...all of you know if youve ever took time to read the VPHQ tournament rules.
I will uphold those rules and interpret them in the way i see fit as guided by those rules.They are there to support TDs and consequently Ill use them to treat any player thats in breach of them.The rules are also there to support other tournament players and to defend their right to play in VPHQ tournaments and not to be bothered by one annoying person who with his manner is spoiling things for them.

He has chosen in the mean time to disrupt two of my tournaments and in general make an arsehole of himself.

His whole manner in and during a tournament is off putting to players and whether they mute him or NOT.....its not right that THEY should have to mute him....not if hes playing pool and keeping his moith shut.He chooses not to do so.Therefor he is in breach of tournament etiquette most of the time he plays YOU ALL KNOW THAT TOO

Stub has paid no heed to whats expected of a tournament player,his whole general attitude sucks very badly and YOU ALL KNOW THAT.
As for him being harmless....yes he is..but its harmful and distracting in tourneys.I find he shows little respect to fellow opponents and until he changes that in game attitude...he will not be welcome.

Once again...if you dont like the fact that Stub is not playing...make your moral statement by whatever way you want.......the decision is final.

No one can defend his actions recently can they......or is it all my fault?? :bs:
im signing to get stub unbanned, cause its retarted to ban him from tourneys for no good reason but not being liked.... its totally gay and totally uncalled for
Stub is banned for the above reasons...and remember as Poolminator and Q-Stix are Tds its your choice to let who ever you want to play in your tourneys...but as Im a TD as well its my choice to who i want in my tourneys.

If both of you took time to examine tournament etiquette and whats expected of a player in a tournament...both of you would have realised Stub fails in virtually every department.and as a result IF YOU WERE DOING YOUR JOB as A TD youd ban him as well.

In conclusion please let this matter rest its my choice,if you dont agree with it then as ive said withdraw and stand on the sidelines,make an official boycot,do what you want,just dont make any more comments to me thank you.
Last edited by 9balldotcom on Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stub
V9BWC 2009

me

Post by Stub »

thats all bs 9balldotcom and all kno it
Stub
V9BWC 2009

me

Post by Stub »

the only rule ever broken is u not lettin me pla ask around ull c
snope
Hustler
Hustler

Post by snope »

well I for one have experienced a complete disregard for other players by the one called powlandpower...while playing in a tourny ....he came into the room and started blurbing out alot of unintelligable verbage...it was a very concscience and deliberate attempt to disrupt the game ...I have never done anything to this person...and I don't think that my opponent has ever done anything eather....was it stub..is stub powlandpower?...it may seem a small thing to some players ...but players like me with less abilities it is a bit harmfull....from now on tho I will just scroll the chat window up so I can't read the blabber
in the final analysis love is the answer
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

Why would anyone want to play in a tournament held by somebody, who openly admits that he won't treat people fair.
Let me know when there is a petition up to can a certain TD.. lol
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Hang on here....you made a faux pas(yes its not German its French) again Zwylle going ahead putting words in my mouth again...I treat all tournament players fairly.....I just dont treat Stub fairly....theres a big difference.

Firstly hes not a tournament player
Secondly hes not a tournament player
Thirdly he dont play in my tournaments and consequently hes not a tournament player.

I think if you read and concentrate enough youll get the general idea.

Ill run it by you again sometime :pottytrain5:
Stub
V9BWC 2009

me

Post by Stub »

now ur puttin words in my mouth hugh sayin i'm not a tournament player i pla in tourneys n i always will n u can stop me.n u never will
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

9balldotcom wrote: I think if you read and concentrate enough youll get the general idea.
Let me see: The general idea is that you can treat people any way you want, as long as you ban them from your tournaments either before or after the fact.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

No your wrong again he gets treated the way he deserves to be treated.
Aks the lobby who else gets treaed like him...no one.hes a special case.

As in hopeless case.
Stub
V9BWC 2009

me

Post by Stub »

ur the hopeless 1 hugh if u dont let me pla then u suck n u always will n all will h8 u if u dont let me pla

n thats the bottom line cause stub#f1 says so k
wat about ur budder n freeball uk friends all u do is wind me up then i smoke u then u prob complain 2 hugh n philosifise a bann against me u uk cant stand that poland powers #f1 k

ur usin this forum 2 try n sh it me never sh it me again k steve chaplin even knos that ur crooket now hugh..only way u can prove ur not crooket is 2 let me n all others pla
end this n quit the bs n let me pla
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

I kknow you want to drag this out and keep it going but im tired and bored with it now.
Stub
V9BWC 2009

me

Post by Stub »

c.
Freeball

Post by Freeball »

I say keep the ban in place. For 1 reason and one reason only :

:mumum:

Taken from the tournament rules page at VPHQ:
13. And most importantly, every player is asked to treat each other with the utmost respect and common courtesy required in good sportsmanship. While we realize that some people do get upset should they lose their match, we do not tolerate bad sportsmanship. Should you become verbally abusive, our Tournament Directors have the right to disqualify you from the tournament and even ban you from future tournaments should it be deemed appropriate. Also keep in mind that even if you are NOT in that specific tournament but act up inappropriately, you can still be banned from future events. So please, help us make each and every tournament fun for everyone.

At no time has Stub ever followed the above rule unlike everyone else. why should only he not have to follow the rules.

To prove a point Stub has deemed it necassary to disrupt tournaments whenever he can invloving people who just wanna play

Freeball
Stub
V9BWC 2009

me

Post by Stub »

bs freeball u jus goin along with hugh cause u n all kno i'm a fair threat on the table thats 1 and only reeson
Stub
V9BWC 2009

me

Post by Stub »

bs freeball ts about braggin rights braggin rights has nothin 2 do with sportsmanship u idiot..wen in reel match people brag all the time sayin ima beet u this n that.this braggin stuff happens on the reel playin field n this is reel f playing field so all u uk girlys who wana bann me, bann urself 4 not being able 2 handle it cause it aint my problem n has nothin 2 do with actin bad..freeball,,budder hugh they all do it 2 but they never get banned..every1 brags..all it is is brags u cant bann sum1 4 feelin confident.so go put on ur mini skirts n take urselfs sum where else or leme pla n prepare 2 b smoked.ill get cleerance ull c.hugh ur nothin but a crooket cs..i had 3000 plus points on my 1 name 2day n hugh sees that n leaves room..u ppl r filled with anguish n feer until u prove otherwise n let me pla. :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: