Can TDs do anything and with an apology it's undone?

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

Freeball

Post by Freeball »

How much more proof do you need he cant create he cant join..........
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

He's starting to bore me now..
Also, the IP can only be found *once* the player is in the game room... NOT while they are in the lobby..
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
Freeball

Post by Freeball »

<Freeball> see bring it stub......oh sry u cant
<Bann> ull c wen i reinstall vp3
<Freeball> why reinstall ur so sure your being blocked
<Freeball> copis and paste
<dj_vivid_uk> shame you cant hold control mat.. its really sad when it goes liek this
<Bann> meens nothin u can still b blockin me
<dj_vivid_uk> you never get a chance to show talant with so many enemies
<Freeball> lol tw@
<dj_vivid_uk> yet all your enemies are actualy nice guys!
<Freeball> stub just admit you might be wrong.
<unnamedcreator> speek 4 yaself lol
<Bann> is possible
<Bann> ne things possible k
<Freeball> so maybe just maybe its a prob you have and my not be anything to do with blocking
<Freeball> make sure you update forum to show this you will gain a bit of respect if you tell people it may have been a mistake.
<Bann> na
<unnamedcreator> only gsa can block u well thats who stoped me playing lol
<Bann> end the bs 4 now til we find problem k
<Freeball> we cant find problem only u can. but i expect you to put in forum what problem was and maybe an apology.
<Freeball> your game could be corrupt. re-installing it may help.
<unnamedcreator> cant c u gettig 1 of them freeball
<Freeball> not for me. i dont want 1.
<Freeball> for everyone.
<unnamedcreator> ok dont hold ya breath
<Bann> if this prob is on my end i feel i dont o a apology tho 4 all the bs u ppl gave me in the past ...
<unnamedcreator> u only get bs cos u give it m8 stop giving it out then u wont get it back
<Freeball> then dont bother me ever again. you started this with accustions. i wash my hands of ya. MUTED.
<Bann> chill out well c
<Bann> u said u dident wana apology ne way

Im saying no more on this subject i think the posts speak for themselves.
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

In case anybody forgot it:
9balldotcom admitted that he, while he was being TD, has blocked Stub from joining the tournament room, by fiddling with his IP, and later on forfeit him against Freeball, because he couldn't join.
9balldotcom apologized to Stub for doing so in open chat, when many of you were present.

Ladyhwk decided to not let him go.
I'm questioning this decision, because IMHO it sets a bad example for others.
When I put up this topic, the story got altered. If you were there when it happened, or even if you just look at the screenshot, you know that it has been altered.
It is nice to try and back up your buddies, but it's things like this that ruin the game and ruin tournaments for everyone.
If you think Stub shouldn't play in them, just ban him.
Just try and play by the rules, don't abuse your power.

Btw., nobody can block you from setting a room, just from joining.
And if you 'happen to incidentally set a wrong room' before you set the right one, you can get your opponents IP, the first time he is in the room with you and block it the second.

Post by Freeball »

What are you saying has been altered? I have logged all chat and am happy to provide any eveidence required. The fact that stub still cannot join or create a game only proves even more hes got a problem. Hugh only made that statement to calm things down.
Ladyhwk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ladyhwk »

Omg He resigned over a year ago and i refused his resignation. Everyone KNEW i refused it. It was a very public matter. LOL He hasn't resigned since in order for me to refuse it......which I would just for the record.

Screenshots show what you WANT them to show.....not the whole story. You haven't a clue about the whispers between stub and myself or hugh and myself.

Haven't you anything better to do than make up crap? LOL Or wait, no the basic was there.......ok haven't you anything better to do than twist things around to "YOUR" point of view?

Get over it already.

You're the one trying to stir up crap Zwylle. You're trying to take everything out of context and out of timing. You're almost as bad as Stub.
At least he's honest about it.

Grow up already.
May you never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten.
Ladyhwk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ladyhwk »

I think the problem today is speaking for itself in that Stub can't even set a room let alone join one and you just said yourself..... an ip can not be stopped from setting a room. Therefore..... the disqualification was good.....even though he still should have been given the chance to try earlier.

End of story.
May you never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten.
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

I'm grown up enough to see that this discussion is pointless.

This stinks like a meth house in Kansas with a dozen chopped up skeletons in the backyard.
Site Admin

Post by Ladyhwk »

Your argument had no validity to it so how could you have a point? LOL

A mistake was made and called to point. It was addressed so that it doesn't happen again. Over and done.

Show a little class for a change......you're a mod on these boards and should show a lil bit of respect for that status and end with the stupid comments that you think gain you points. It doesn't. LOL It just makes you look childish.
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

Maybe 9balldotcom should have remembered at an earlier point that he is a TD and Admin.

But as I said: I'm grown up enough to see that this discussion is pointless.

End of story.
Site Admin

Post by Ladyhwk »

He's been told to grow up too :)
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

I guess you are the only one left then to say it to:

Grow up and don't alter the truth!
Site Admin

Post by Ladyhwk »

I didn't.......but I didn't twist it either like some were trying to do. :)
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

The only thing I twisted here was my arm to see if I was awake. I was.

Post by Stub »

i couldent join a room yesterday but now i can.i think somethins fishy goin on ur got outa the cleer yet k
mojoicus
Banger
Banger

Post by mojoicus »

All very entertaining thankyou made me laugh
Hobbes99
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by Hobbes99 »

Aaaaaaaand breathe ... ^_^

My goodness. They say that there's no such thing as bad publicity - and I have to say, I haven't seen the forum so active for years. Congratulations!

I think that one would do well to remember that text is a very limited means of communication - so very much is lost in the absence of the tone of voice, body language and numerous other things that we take for granted on a day to day basis.

It would be hypocritical (not to mention, inappropriate) for me to offer an opinion on what took place, but anyone that doesn't reserve the right to be wrong should probably take a careful introspective look at themselves. Gonna set yourself up for an awful lot of confusion and disappointment in life, if you can't, won't or (for whatever reason), don't.

Group hug, people; life's too short, as many people here won't need reminding of.

:hug:

P.S. A big, lovin' hello to all of ye whom I haven't seen for many a year ... -_^
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Sounds Like you been talking to zwylle and got all your information from her.

Theres no power trip when you look at bear facts in this situation.
Stub gets treated the way he deserves to be....with little respect and and not a lot of sympathy....why.
cos he doesnt deserve anything better,the way he behaves generally and has done in tournaments.

He deserves absolutely nothing.

if someone can put an idea into his head and he listens to them.quite clearly youll see hes prepared to go with it and not let it drop till he feels he gets some success out of his moans.
I proved that by aggreeing with him that id somehow blocked his Ip and prevented him from joining the room I created.
He got this idea from someone who feed him information and merely stirred it up.

What you see here is Zwylles way of attempting to stir things up again.

Stub has a problem pc and its his problem.
The Vp3 lobby generally gets along fine unless Stub gets picked on,but he draws that on himself in my opinion.

Dont ever accuse people in the lobby of following the leader i,as your suggesting.....like zwylle make sure you have all the facts...and not just stubs opinion before you make a comment.

I ADMITTED to STUB i blocked his ip....I also apologised to Stub to get the situation over........EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO BLOCK HIM as i think most of you know I woul;dnt have a clue how to

Stub got the satifaction of thinking hed won the argument which Im happy for him.
The plain and simple thing is he wasted my time and his opponents time and held up MY touirnament and as hed outstayed his welcome he was forfeited.

I am the leader of no one,nor do i represent the thoughts and opinions of anyone else who plays VP3.
Stub as you say is a good pool player......thats all you can say about him,his general all around attitude when hes in a tourney,is not that of a good players though? You have seen that and yes you dont say hes like a spolied little kid and again deserves no other treatment than what a cheeky little kid would get.
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

Since you mentioned my name 3 times in your post, I assume you want me to answer.
9balldotcom wrote: I ADMITTED to STUB i blocked his ip....I also apologised to Stub to get the situation over........EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO BLOCK HIM
If you look at the bear facts of the situation you apologized to Stub for blocking his IP. You did that in the VP3 lobby.
Why didn't you just apologize for not letting him set?
Two possible answers:
1) You really blocked him.
or
2) You wanted to 'stir things up' even more by showing him that you can get away with anything.

Either of them makes you look really really bad in your role as TD and Admin.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Like ill say and say again he will get no FAIR treatment from me now or in future cos he dont deserve it does he? i MEAN YOU THINK AS A TOURNAMENT PLAYER HE GIVES RESPECT TO HIS OPPONENTS?
Anyone else yes...him no.

ANd yes as Admin on here I can have the last say on this matter......the STUB incident :bs: is over