You People just frost me

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

conniegeo1
Wannabe
Wannabe

You People just frost me

Post by conniegeo1 »

You use the Players in the game like Albinario etc etc, then you use them to Argue how good your product is . If i did'nt know better i would say
this is prejudice . nothing like having your employees or flunkies back your game . I have a better barometer for doing good business , its called satisfied customers . Someones going to catch up to your little game . You can sell the Yanks anything ,cant you . You Have'nt got a clue
Geo :gagme:
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Can you explain fully what is bugging you in particular about the game>??

If you feel youve been ripped off,then I personally can easily rectify that
Just get your self a paypal account and Ill personally reimburse you your costs...if only to shut you up.
Most of your griping on here so far is purely lack of knowledge about the game,lack of skill playing the game,and lack of patience in trying to learn the game,and a lack of understanding in how to install the game(for which you were advised to install correctly and geve no thanks for the help)
Ill be true to my word,I will pay you any costs that you feel youve lost or wasted.
VP3DL has survived all this time and gone through its ups and downs and will be here long after youve burnt your bridges with Celeris and any potential online players you would be likely to play

To put it in plain englsih,if you dont like it go away and dont come back.
Sophisticated Beggar
hall Owner
hall Owner

Re: You People just frost me

Post by Sophisticated Beggar »

conniegeo1 wrote:If i did'nt know better i would say ....
I'm not sure you do
snope
Hustler
Hustler

Post by snope »

Its like I thought in the begining this guy just wants and delights in getting people riled up he knows nothing about vp3
in the final analysis love is the answer
Nam[BE]
Banger
Banger

Post by Nam[BE] »

It's like those annoying bots, with better grammar and less punctuation :p
:manure:
Sophisticated Beggar
hall Owner
hall Owner

Post by Sophisticated Beggar »

That or some 'person' I can think of that's been here for ages and messing around for thier amusement.
katybull86
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by katybull86 »

I am also becoming increasingly irritated with the childish attention-seeking antics of this guy. I suggest we all just ignore him from now on until he loses interest in trying to wind us up and goes to play on his new skateboard instead.

Hope you all had a good Holiday.
snope
Hustler
Hustler

Post by snope »

yep ignore him...he feeds his simplistic ego by telling himself he's fooling us...he thinks he's is smarter then anyone else .....he thinks he's really cool.....hehe he's a joke
in the final analysis love is the answer