You all say how Good it is

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

conniegeo1
Wannabe
Wannabe

You all say how Good it is

Post by conniegeo1 »

You should read the posts,Guys Bragging how good it is ,then you read down and guys say they have been fighting router problems and such for ten years ,then another guy puts manure up on his post ,i geuss it means he feels his post is manure LOL . One must think somethings wrong when a problem goes on for Ten years ? Yuh think ? maybe someone is not fixing things HUH ? Yuh think ? UUUUUM ,Duh. If i gave you a challenge to do something and made it impossible to accomplish what would i be doing ,on the other hand if i gave you a challenge and offered hints along the way you would have a better frame of mind and feel you can accomplish it . Like i said before you take the heat when you buck against the wind ,but i live in a free country so i can do that . My Thaughts Geo
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

There are problems with Virtual Pool 3 and routers and you have to open ports for the game to run.

However,just to point out to you conniego....there are ways and means to resolve these problems.
There is a Virtual Pool 3 help site which you may or may not be aware of,there is also another site that offers help and advice about configuring your router,and as you have found out,when someone like your self who due to a basic error when setting up his game cant get it to run......youll find that people in the VP3 lobby do offer assistance and do try and help and assist people to get their game running.

Some people can take on this advice and some others find it difficult.
Again we have a problem of age against us with our game.When VP3 was first released there were nowhere near as many routers around and consequently there were very little problems in getting the game running.

I see these problems every day in the lobby and I also see peoples problems being resolved by a number of others who are only too willing to offer assistance.

What your saying in your post,we already know,so your not telling us anything new.....its old news and has been said before.

A problem is there to be overcome, and with a bit of patience and persistence can be and is resolved time and time again.

Most of the regular VP3DL players who have come across this problem do get it resolved and they get it resolved by us working together to help one another.
If we all just sit and moan about a problem,it doesnt get you any further up the road........work your way around it.....and there are work arounds.

There is a lack of router knowledge and configuring one is a difficult task for the likes of myself and many others,but its still fixable and if you use a bit of patience and perseverance,things do work out. Cooniego said
If i gave you a challenge to do something and made it impossible to accomplish what would i be doing
Nothing is impossible....especially when all your talking about is getting a router to work with VP3.
Have a Merry Christmas