vp3 advertisement

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

snope
Hustler
Hustler

vp3 advertisement

Post by snope »

I was shocked to see vp3 advertised on an old espn rerun of the vp3 9 ball championship with alison fisher and monica webb....i just never knew they did a tv add...it was the jeanette lee version ///there were large banners ashowing the vp3 logo....and in alot of the shots the logo was right behind the players ....i fast forwarded thru the commercials so i didn'tsee if they did any kind of real commercial about vp3 ...but im going to replay it and check the commercials...hummm
in the final analysis love is the answer
Hobbes99
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by Hobbes99 »

How interesting ... o_O

Likewise, I had no idea that there were any television spots. This said, I'm based in the UK, and with all that this implies, the only billiards game to get any notable coverage is snooker (which, in and of itself is no bad thing, I hasten to add).

... they really must broaden their tastes ... (says I, as if I'm from a different planet)
Snoozehughes
Banger
Banger

Post by Snoozehughes »

I'm in the UK and got to see live coverage of the Mosconi Cup pool from Las Vegas at the weekend, great entertainment I thought!

p.s. well done Europe on a great win :D
Hobbes99
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by Hobbes99 »

Not wanting to go wildly off-topic, here - but what channel was that on?! The only time I've even heard Mosconi's name mentioned on UK TV was in reference to his contribution to The Hustler ... ^_^
Sophisticated Beggar
hall Owner
hall Owner

Post by Sophisticated Beggar »

Sky Sports (Extra) - It's been on TV every year I can remember.
They also show world 9 ball and 8 ball (womens & mens).
snope
Hustler
Hustler

Post by snope »

I'm in the us so didn't get to see the mosconi cup ....but glad to see europe win it .....the us has dominated the cup for so long it was begining to loose it's status .....compitition is much better....i will watch the rerun sometime when it gats here ....great job europe
in the final analysis love is the answer