VP3 and Vista....wheres my files?

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

VP3 and Vista....wheres my files?

Post by 9balldotcom »

Ok maybe Im having a rush of blood to the head here.....
This query can only be answered by someone who is running VP3DL and Vista.(Unless Im totally bewildered and have completely forgotten)

I decided to clear up my save game files today after having some matches recently where weve had some room splits etc

Now ive looked and looked in the user file folder in VP3DL(cos Im sure thats where Ive always looked for game save files).....but no matter how often I look I cant see any save games.

Now I know there are definately save games cos ive looked at the saved games when Ive been in GSA and there are four saved games i want to get rid of.....BUT WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!!!!!!????
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Ok after much messing around ive finally found my VP3DL save game files.

For some strange reason with windows vista when you open up the user files folder...which is the one that has your game saves in it......it says folder empty.

However there is a link at the top of the screen which says compatability files....when you hover your mouse over it it merely says "show compatability files for this directory"....and when you click on it to open it...voila there is your saved games.