become a vp3 TD

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

M-aster_1989_de
Hustler
Hustler

Post by M-aster_1989_de »

why not fill out an application?

wheres the problem?

if you want to become a TD, then fill out the application and be happy.

i think we need more TDs in EST of course, who actually host. there are some, but no one hosts.
Oh Well!

best regards
Marc
------
GSA-names:
M-aster_1989[ger] to play tournaments
Master_1989[TD] to host tournaments
Shaz{uk}
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Shaz{uk} »

Its always been up 2 admin coz they need to make sure people want to actually host rather than just have the v.i.p. status, we have enough t.d.'s to host u.k. evenings its thru the nite that we need 1-2 more for the u.s. players & other country's in different time zone's.
Romario11
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by Romario11 »

Its always been up 2 admin coz they need to make sure people want to actually host rather than just have the v.i.p. status
like that idiot polomint? who the floss thought it would be a good idea to make him a td??
Romario11
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by Romario11 »

by the way who are all the other td's can i see the list? maybe if we got enough we can give polo the boot? lol
Shaz{uk}
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Shaz{uk} »

Here u go rom: TD performance http://www.vphqtournaments.com/admin/td_performance.asp also its not worth anyone applying whilst there is no interest in tourneys at the moment, we r struggling to host :protest: :bs: :bootyshake:
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

What about the initial question..
Is Q-Stix going to become a TD?

Looks like one is needed for the US timezones.
I believe I read somewhere on the forums that they needed TDs :chin:

In the past it was always the way that Ladyhwk would ask the other TDs if they are OK with whoever applied..
Wonder if they are..

Are you?
Hustler

Post by Shaz{uk} »

I personally think we need a general shake up of all t.d.'s, get rid of those who cant be bothered to host anymore & bring in people who r willing to do the job, we also need to somehow get the players back to enter tourneys coz at the moment its not worth it when u only get 10 or so players in gs & 2 sign ups if ur lucky, looking at the t.d. performance its not hard to kick those who dont host so pls debs do something before its too late & we dont have a vp3 community anymore :protest:
Nam[BE]
Banger
Banger

Post by Nam[BE] »

+1
:manure:
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

ty Rom, lmao
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
mal_clarke
V10BWC 2010

Post by mal_clarke »

I applied a whileback before my laptop brokeand heard nothing.

Its obviously not a priority for new TD's
My new Virtual Pool blog:

http://virtualpool4.blogspot.com
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

It does take a while, I had to send my application 3 times over a couple of years if I recall...
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.